The Sales & Marketing Manager is expected to manage the Sales of Seeds produced from Contract farming projects such as Paddy, Potato, and Beans etc. Currently there are two dedicated sales staffs who will be reporting to him/her and several temporary sales support staffs in each sales area. Sales & Marketing Manager will need to commit on putting best effort into sales and marketing of the products and ensure that the products are sold at the right timing in the right price. Sales & Marketing Manager will also be responsible for providing quality protocols to the Contract Farming Production team and audit the quality and the process of production.
- Management and supervision of all Seed Sales produced from Contract Farming
- Management of sales team staffs
- Receive approval of sales policy from BU management and ensure that sales and collection is done according to the policy
- Responsible for managing below;
- From providing quality protocols of the seeds, auditing the production process, arrangements with government offices, create A&P materials, arranging dealer and farmer meetings, working with risk management officer for dealer/farmer selection and AR recovery, monitoring the cultivation progress of the sold seeds and keeping record for A&P purpose etc., collecting market information.
- Support management with collecting necessary data from the ground or government offices etc.
- University graduate. Education at agriculture universities, or education related to agriculture is preferable
- Experience at agriculture related firms and agricultural sales is mandatory
- At best, practical experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in Burmese and English language
- Open to travel remotely and spend time in rural areas where sales sites are located
- High result orientation and high sense of ownership
- Generate reports & monitor action plans leading to performance results
Interest candidate are requested to send your CV with recent photo within two weeks