Role/ Department Overview:
The QA Analyst provides a vital link between Platform and Mobile App Development Lead Engineers and UX Product Lead, ensuring high quality delivery, executing proper testing and time to market. This role is also responsible for assisting user testing and accumulating market data for continuous app and platform improvement.
- Lead the company’s Test Automation initiatives, designing and building test automation scripts for Web APIs, Mobile Apps and Database Queries
- Create and Maintain Test Case Documentation based on Product and Technology Requirements and Design documents
- Perform manual and automated testing in Development, Integration, UAT and Production Environments
- Contribute to deployment sign off activities, both before and after production deployments both in office hours and on some occasions out of hours
- Analyze UAT test results to discover and report out on bugs.
- Document bugs effectively and collaborate with developers to see them resolved
- Work with IT Operations Lead to plan and execute product & campaign UAT.
- Work with the Scrum Master or Project Manager to ensure that all stories have well defined acceptance criteria, test plans, and any hooks needed to enable testability
- Diagnose issues to determine scope and provide reproduction scenarios
- Track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Proactively identify new tools/ processes/ approaches and continuously strive to find ways to improve the overall testing strategy with the help of PMO.
- Ensure high quality app releases maintaining 99% crash free rate
- Bachelor’s degree in CSE or EEE
- 2-3 years’ experience in technology, preferably in quality assurance, incident management and operational efficiency
- Solid understanding of app & web architecture, API centric architecture and cloud architecture.
- Strong experience in Test Automation Tools, including SOAPUI, Atlassian Jira, JMeter or similar