- Maintain & update sales invoice & transfer in UBS
- Check inventory issue note by daily and monitor journal entry in UBS.
- Check sales policy & agreement & claim approval from director if requires.
- Discuss with accountant/assistant accountant and manage on their queries.
- Check debtor balance and support to AR team and monitoring remittance.
- Update & check product cost with selling price.
- Check D&C, FOC, promotion & other allowances with policy and calculate provision discount & enter journal entry in UBS for monthly closing.
- Check and discuss with AR team for actual discount given and provide guidance.
- Check & maintain consolidated cash-in report, sale report, debtor statements, etc.
- Check & support audit activities and their requirements.
- Liaise with external auditors & support external audit requirements.
- Handle ad hoc & other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Institute of Economic / Finance or other related studies
- At least 6 years of relevant account work experience
- Experience in computerized software &Advance excel are essential
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are desirable.Interest candidate are requested to send your CV with recent photo as soon as possible.