1. Should be able to identify opportunity in Agribusiness.
2. Should possess knowledge about general crops physiology, crop rotation, usage of agricultural inputs relevant to Myanmar market.
3. Should have ability to ascertain market potentiality, commercial skill to manage dealers and sub dealers.
4. Ability to drive market development activity by organizing field demonstrations, farmer meetings, dealer meetings and product campaigns.
5. Ensure timely collections of all accounts receivables and maintain financial discipline in the channel network.
6. Motivate direct reports by coaching, guiding and monitoring them for high performance.
1. Bachelor in Agriculture, Diploma in Agriculture is also acceptable.
2. Able to motivate and lead sales team, exhibiting strong leadership skills
3. At least 5 years’ experience in agriculture in a commercial position, preferably having experience of managing a team of 10-15 people.
4. Proven records of high performance is advantage
5. Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are desirable
6. Analytical ability, computer skills – MS Excel, Word, PPTX
7. Communication – Burmese (Fluent) & English (optional)