Capital Construction Limited (“Capital Construction”) is a general contractor with a proven track record in the Myanmar construction sector with an extensive list of completed projects in infrastructure, residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional such as educational facilities. Capital Construction has its roots as the Project Department managing various construction projects undertaken by the group since 2008.
It became a distinct business operating under the current name in 2011. Capital Construction has since been recognized as a top tier contractor by the industry and has been certified under ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems), ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management) and OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health & Safety).
Leveraging its experienced team of over 200 engineers and construction management professionals, spread across its offices in Yangon, Mandalay and various project sites across the country, along with its diverse fleet of construction machinery, Capital Construction provides turnkey solutions for civil & structural, mechanical & electrical, and bored & press piling works.
List of notable projects
- GEMS Garden Condominiums
- Mandalay Financial Center
- Mandalay Chan Thar Academy Campus
- Shwe Gone Dine Flyover
- Myaynigone Flyover
- Kokkine Flyover
- Maha Lawkaparla (Pyinsa) Pagoda
- Pansodan Jetty & Ferry Terminal
- Capital Hypermarket, Yangon
- Capital Hypermarket, Nay Pyi Taw
- Capital Automotive Showroom
- Lluvia Confectionery Factory, Yangon
- Wah-Lah Instant Noodle Factory, Yangon.
- Diamond Star Flour Mills, Yangon and Mandalay
- International Bulk Terminal Thilawa (Silo Foundation & Silo Erection, Soil Improvement Works)