International Bulk Terminal Thilawa (“IBTT”) is a joint venture between Lluvia Limited (CDSG-Mitsubishi JV), Kamigumi and Japan Overseas Infrastructure Investment Corp (“JOIN”). It is located at Plot 30 and 31(A) of Thilawa Port Zone, Kyauk Tan Township in Yangon. IBTT’s objective is to help Myanmar for reducing of import and export logistics costs by providing efficient port facilities service for bulk carriers and handling of crop and bulk cargoes.
With its autonomous grain silos and a dedicated flat bottom warehouse, IBTT can store wheat gain (40,000 MT), soybean meal and maize (20,000 MT) respectively. IBTT provides tremendous value for players in the feed business along with many others in various food industries. IBTT’s jetty is designed to accommodate 60,000 DWT vessels, which can be up to 210m in LOA and 9.2 meters in draft. In addition to free-flowing non-hazardous cargo, IBTT is also capable of handling general cargoes including special project cargo, which requires specialized services.
(1) Head office: 4-1-11, Hamabe-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe, Hyogo
(2) Estabilished: 1947
(3) Representative: Yoshihiro Fukai, President & Representative Director
(4) Website: https://www.kamigumi.co.jp/english/
JOIN (Japan Overseas Infrastructure Investment Corporation for Transport & Urban Development)
(1) Head office: 2-2-3 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
(2) Established: 2014
(3) Representative: Takuma Hatano, President and CEO
(4) Website: http://www.join-future.co.jp/english/index.html